Saturday, October 11, 2008

Date Night


Joe & Dawn invited us to go out and enjoy a dinner/movie night. Good excuse to have a date night eh! Well, Joe and Dawn picked the dinner "Outback" (sort of hehehe) and we chose the movie (yikes). We hadn't even seen most of previews for the movies that were out. I had it down to City of Ember and An American Carol. Well, we chose "An American Carol" (Hey it look like it was something that we could laugh at!) This was the second night in a row that we had time to get out of the house and have a babysitter. Dinner was great, had plenty of time to enjoy it and get the low down on what's happening in each other lives. We decided to watch the movie in Hurricane and we walked in just when the previews started. We, lets just say, I may have paid the .99 cents to rent the movie, but that is it. I think I got a couple of chuckles, but it was too true to get a good laugh. All well.

0 comments: