While I was talking on the phone to my dad, I happened to walk pass the entry way and found what's not suppose to be, a leafless tree... My dad starting laughing when he heard me say "JACKSON SCOTT", my dad knew something was wrong.... Jackson decided to pull all the leaves off our tree plant...This has been the only live plant that I have been able to keep alive... My mom had it when we lived in Kearns, that was 23 years ago. I am not sure how long she had it up there. Then we moved to Santa Clara 14 years ago, and then when my parents were building their house in New Harmony 8 years ago, my mom had me keep it at my house. She decided to let me keep it. So my goal has been to keep this thing alive as long as possible. Well, hopefully it will grow more leaves.
Monday, August 10, 2009
leafless tree
Posted by Megan at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The Circle of Life, cultivate/create and let it grow, have a boy, watch it all go to sh--..
That's my grandson.
Oh man. That is too funny/sad.
Ohhhhhhh Randy's mom has a story to share with you someday about a cute little boy that grew up and then I married him!!! She can feel your pain!!!
Post a Comment