So I haven't been posting weekly like I have planned, but oh well. Life kind of gets a little busy. We had another family reunion and I went to Vegas a couple of days before. I have been feeling really hungry. I am through with all my extra meds. I was going to try and be good for the family reunion, but didn't stick to it at all. I didn't go crazy with eating lots and eating sweets, but didn't eat the 6 meals and didn't drink all the water. I gained 6 lbs while I was off, but lost it 3 days after. We are trying to figure out why I am hungry all the time. Not just a little, but a lot. I am trying Prilosec and drinking powerade zero. Sat Aug. 9 and Sun. the 10th, I did my lean and green for lunch. I think that helped. Today the 11th, I didn't have time to fix me a lunch and ran out of powerade, so I have been hungry. Not too bad during the day, but tonight I am starving. I am trying to stay positive and strong. I am going to try all the suggestions and go from there. I am starting to do the work book and change my attitude. I am liking the results, just not the hunger part.
Now for my measurements.
Weight: 220, that is 27lbs down
Chest: 47 -2 1/2 inches down
below chest: 39 1/2 - 4 inches down
4" above waist: 42 - 4 1/2 inches down
Waist: 46 - 2 inches down
Hips: 48 1/2 - 1/2 inch down
Butt: 47 1/4 - 2 inches down
Arms: 14 1/2 - 1 inch down
Thigh: 25 1/4
Not to bad I might say. That part I am loving. WooHoooo!!!
Monday, August 11, 2014
Month 2 and a week
Posted by Megan at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment